August 4th First Friday Celebration
Rap / Hip Hop Musikfest Kick Off Concert!
Kick off Musikfest in the SouthSide Arts District with a free and clean Rap/Hip Hop Concert and Celebration from 3pm-8pm on Third and Taylor Streets. Sponsored by Villa, South Bethlehem’s urban lifestyle retailer, the celebration will feature live DJs, Rappers, Singers and Dancers.
Join us August 4th for this live performance and special offers from our unique shops
and delicious restaurants:
- 23 East Window – Featuring Katie Hovencamp, Parochial Collar Series. The exhibit features iron and bronze sculpture, and illustrations that explore the female identify in today’s society.
- A-List Salon - 25% off all hair care and styling products. Appointments are encouraged. Art works featured by Jon Patrizi, graphic designer and sketch artist, who specializes in portrait drawings.
- Bonn Place Brewing –Happy Hour is EVERYDAY from 4:07PM-5:33PM EST....and on Fridays We EXTEND that from 3:00PM until 5:33 for Educational/Medical professionals, i.e. Nurses and Teachers. All they have to do is show valid id from their place of employment and prove they work at a school or medical thingy.
- The Broadway Social – Happy Hour at the Bar and High Tops, $2 Martinis, $2 Margaritas, ½ Price Apps, $6 Craft Beer Mug Refills August 4th – 13th, Oskar Blues Pinner IPA, Jacks Abby House Lager & Abita Purple Haze.
- The Comfort Suites – Happy Hour from 5pm to 9pm. Appetizer specials and great drink specials. Refill your Musikfest mugs - $4 Domestic & $7 Import/Craft.
- Café the Lodge - Friday Night Cuban Sandwich Special, $5.50 from 5:30-8 pm. Special Needs artists from The Art Establishment, including Bailey Flynn, Alexandra Kosko, Shannon Stout, Liam Holzer, and Mary Berni.
- Fox Optical – “Variations on the Square”. Mixed media by Francis Beaty. A First Friday reception for the artist will be held from 7-10 pm.
General Zapata – FREE Dessert with any Combo Platter!
- Lit Roastery & Bakeshop – Featured artist Mallory Zondag from 6:30pm-7pm. Her artwork will be on display at Lit until late August.
- Molly's Irish Grille & Sports Pub – Drink & Food Specials! FREE Happy Hour Apps at the Bar (while they last). Acoustic Music from 6pm-8pm and DJ from 10pm-2am.
- SouthSide 313 Bar and Grille – 3pm-6pm Happy Hour! ½ Price Small Plates, Musikfest Mug Refills, $7 Craft Beer Drafts, $5 Domestic Drafts, $4 House Wine, $6 Premium Wines, and $6 Signature Cocktails. Live performance at 9pm from The Stray Seeds.
Visit the SouthSide Arts District throughout Musikfest for week long specials and mug refills!
Happy Musikfest Lehigh Valley!